Monday, December 9, 2013

Teh Tarik at My Kopi'O, perfect companion!

SUTOS is always a nice choice to do assignment.
Today my group decided to do our International Finance Management project at SUTOS, My Kopi-O.
My Kopi' O is famous for their delicious food and also the drinks.

After looking at the menu, I decided to order Teh Tarik.
Actually there are 2 kinds of Teh Tarik in My Kopi'O. The usual teh Tarik and also Teh Tarik Tahlia. 
I don't like the Tahlia one because it contains ginger, and I really really hate ginger.
That is why I prefer the usual Teh Tarik.

If you're looking at the picture, maybe at the first time you'll think that it's a coffee. 
Well, unfortunately it is Teh Tarik. Yeah, picture can be very deceiving, haha.


Teh Tarik in my Kopi'O taste so yummy! I think it's one of the best Teh Tarik in Surabaya.
Another plus point, they also give you cookies and also they serve it with a very nice cup.
I suggest you to order the hot one, because if you order the cold one, you won't get that beautiful cup, because the cold Teh Tarik use an ordinary stainless glass.
The hot Teh Tarik is so beautiful to take photos, and yeah, irresistible to drink until the last drop!

I think today Teh Tarik is my best companion while working on the group project ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment(s) & will reply it soon!