I'm going to post this with 2 languages : Javanese (Bahasa Jawa) & English!
Why is that? I'm inspired by Suroboyo Carnival Night Market itself! hahahaha
Suroboyo Carnival Night Market (SCNM) is finally open! *big applause*
Although there are still a lot of issues going on in the opening of SCNM, like the permission of the land, and also the opening of SCNM itself, Surabaya people are very happy because they have another recreation destination beside malls, Taman Hiburan Remaja (THR), and other usual destination.
Before SCNM open, if Surabaya people want to go to a carnival / night market, they must go outside city to Batu where Jatim Park and Batu Night Spectacular are located.
If you really want to play hard inside, then I suggest you bought the VIP ticket, it will be much more beneficial for you.
If you only want to look around and really choose what you want to ride, then just buy the regular ticket.
What SCNM have :
1. Night market, which is for me, not really worth to look at because they only sell regular stuffs.
2. Food stalls. There are 3 sections of food stall (in front, near the Ferris Wheel, and near Kids Kingdom)
3. Rides (lots of them on the back after the Ferris Wheel)
4. Cinema (360 and 4D)
5. Car exhibition (like old cars and stuffs)
6. Kids Kingdom (this is special for kids, there are entrance fee, but for parents are free!)
The question, what about me?
Well, I arrived at 5.30 p.m here, and I bought the Regular Ticket (IDR 25,000), so I need to buy another ticket each time I want to enjoy a ride, and this is what I visited:
1. Galeri Suroboyo (FREE, well everybody loves it right?)
You can see lots of Surabaya history, traditional places, maps, traditional clothes, and even Surabaya traditional food! (in the form of replica, not a real food)


2. Wax Museum (IDR 25,000)
It's like Madame Tussauds and Trick Art Museum.
MUST VISIT! You'll spend hours here, believe me cause I do!
I spent around 2 hours just in here, and at that time there are no people except the 8 of us because it's Wednesday. Imagine if there are lots of people here, maybe you'll need more time here!
Here's a picture of my friends and I at Wax Museum. Well we took lots lots of photos but I'm not uploading every photos here, hahaha!


3. Laser War (IDR 30,000)
You can battle with your friends here, at that time I play with 12 people inside and I think it can accept more than that.
It's really fun!
4. Bioskop 4D (IDR 15,000)
Like a regular 4D cinema, you can enjoy the ride and it feels real, hahaha!
5. I forgot the name, it's the one like Kicir-Kicir (IDR 15,000)
My head is totally spinning! But it's fun!
Yes, I only tried 5 things and go home at 11.30 p.m. Actually I still want to ride lots of things, but the time is not enough! *cries hard* I think one time visit won't be enough.
Well, have you visited Suroboyo Carnival Night Market?
Make sure you do, especially if you're Surabaya people!

Why is that? I'm inspired by Suroboyo Carnival Night Market itself! hahahaha
Aku bakalan ngepost tulisan iki nggawe 2 bahasa, Jowoan karo Inggrisan.
Lo kok ngono? Iyo, dapet idene dari Suroboyo Carnival Night Market iki dewe lho!
Suroboyo Carnival Night Market (SCNM) is finally open! *big applause*
Although there are still a lot of issues going on in the opening of SCNM, like the permission of the land, and also the opening of SCNM itself, Surabaya people are very happy because they have another recreation destination beside malls, Taman Hiburan Remaja (THR), and other usual destination.
Before SCNM open, if Surabaya people want to go to a carnival / night market, they must go outside city to Batu where Jatim Park and Batu Night Spectacular are located.
Akhire rek, Suroboyo Carnival Night Market (SCNM) wes buka! *tepuk tangan!*
Meskipun sek akeh isu-isu tentang SCNM iki, tapi wong Surabaya podo seneng soale mereka ada tempat rekreasi lain timbange mall, THR, dan tempat-tempat sing wes biasa liyane.
Sebelum ada SCNM, wong Surabaya lek mau pergi koyok ngene'an, mesti pergi keluar kota, contohe Batu, disana onok Jatim Park ambek BNS.
![]() |
| Near the SCNM Entrance |
Let's get into the tickets and stuffs, since you all must be curious!
Ticket Price : IDR 25,000 ( you need to buy tickets every time you want to enjoy a ride )
VIP Ticket : IDR 150,000 ( you didn't need to buy another ticket to enjoy all of the ride )
My suggestions:If you really want to play hard inside, then I suggest you bought the VIP ticket, it will be much more beneficial for you.
If you only want to look around and really choose what you want to ride, then just buy the regular ticket.
Yok mbahas harga tikete, kon pasti penasaran to?
Tiket biasa : IDR 25,000 (kon jek perlu tuku tiket maneh lek mau mainan di dalem)
Tiket Terusan : IDR 150,000 (luwih larang, tapi gak usah tuku tiket maneh nang dalem)
Saranku:
Lek kon memang mainan tok isine, wes tukuo tiket terusan ae.
Lek kon ndelok'' tok gak akeh maene, wes tukuo tiket biasa ae.
What SCNM have :
1. Night market, which is for me, not really worth to look at because they only sell regular stuffs.
2. Food stalls. There are 3 sections of food stall (in front, near the Ferris Wheel, and near Kids Kingdom)
3. Rides (lots of them on the back after the Ferris Wheel)
4. Cinema (360 and 4D)
5. Car exhibition (like old cars and stuffs)
6. Kids Kingdom (this is special for kids, there are entrance fee, but for parents are free!)
Onok opo ae sih nang SCNM iku?
1. Pasar malem, tapi bagiku sih gak spiro apik yo, soale barange yo ngono-ngono ae.
2. Panganan sama jajanan. Uakeh wes piliane. Ada 3 bagian (nang depan, cedek'e bianglala, karo cedek'e dunia anak)
3. Games mainan (golek'ono cedek'e bianglala wes)
4. Bioskop
5. Pameran mobil antik
6. Dunia Anak
![]() |
| In front of merry go round |
Well, I arrived at 5.30 p.m here, and I bought the Regular Ticket (IDR 25,000), so I need to buy another ticket each time I want to enjoy a ride, and this is what I visited:
1. Galeri Suroboyo (FREE, well everybody loves it right?)
You can see lots of Surabaya history, traditional places, maps, traditional clothes, and even Surabaya traditional food! (in the form of replica, not a real food)
Lah terus, aku dulinan opo ae?
Ngene, aku sampe kono jam setengah 6, terus aku tuku tiket sing biasa IDR 25,000.
Iki lho daftar sing aku pergi:
1. Galeri Suroboyo (Gratis iki rek!)
Nang kene, kon iso liat sejarah-sejarah'e Surbaya, sampek makanan tradisional yo onok, tapi dalam bentuk replika, bukan panganan sungguan


2. Wax Museum (IDR 25,000)
It's like Madame Tussauds and Trick Art Museum.
MUST VISIT! You'll spend hours here, believe me cause I do!
I spent around 2 hours just in here, and at that time there are no people except the 8 of us because it's Wednesday. Imagine if there are lots of people here, maybe you'll need more time here!
Here's a picture of my friends and I at Wax Museum. Well we took lots lots of photos but I'm not uploading every photos here, hahaha!
2. Wax Museum (IDR 25,000)
Iki koyok madame tussauds ambe trick art museum nang luar negeri.
Mesti masuk kene, wes percoyo'o aku!
Kon pasti butuh waktu uakeh nang kene. Aku ae 2 jam lebih nang kene, wes gitu ga ada orang blas, cuma ada kita tok ber-8. Bayangno lek orange akeh, pasti butuh waktu lebih lama maneh!
Iki loh contoh fotone, tapi gak kabeh tak upload nang kene yo rek.
![]() |
| Wohoo i'm Flying!! |
![]() |
| One of crazy poses inside Trick Art & Wax Museum |


3. Laser War (IDR 30,000)
You can battle with your friends here, at that time I play with 12 people inside and I think it can accept more than that.
It's really fun!
3. Laser War (IDR 30,000)
Iki main perang-perangan. Seru sih, wes gitu muat akeh orang. Pas iku aku maine total 12 orang.
4. Bioskop 4D (IDR 15,000)
Like a regular 4D cinema, you can enjoy the ride and it feels real, hahaha!
4. Bioskop 4D
Koyok bioskop 4D biasane, kon duduk terus nggawe kacamata, koyok sungguan, hahaha!
5. I forgot the name, it's the one like Kicir-Kicir (IDR 15,000)
My head is totally spinning! But it's fun!
5. Lali namane aku, tapi sing mainan muter'' iku (IDR 15,000)
Tenanan, pusing! Tapi seruuu!
Yes, I only tried 5 things and go home at 11.30 p.m. Actually I still want to ride lots of things, but the time is not enough! *cries hard* I think one time visit won't be enough.
Yowes, cm 5 mainan iku tok, terus mulih jam setengah 12 malem. Benere jek pengen main-main maneh, tapi waktune gak cukup! *Nuangis* Sekali pergi gak cukup iki, mesti mbalek maneh.
![]() |
| One of the show inside Surabaya Carnival Night Market |
Well, have you visited Suroboyo Carnival Night Market?
Make sure you do, especially if you're Surabaya people!
Nah rek, wes mampir SCNM durung?
Ayok pergi wes, apalagi kon wong Suroboyo, mesti pergi rek!
![]() |
| Yes, we're totally having fun here! |
Suroboyo Carnival Night Market
Open/End : 4 p.m - 12 a.m
Jl. A Yani 333 Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia
Telephone : +62-31-8433232
Fax : +62-31-843-3232
Email : suroboyocarnival@gmail.com
Website : www.suroboyocarnival.com
(as on 21 August 2014, it's still under construction)









Foto yang ngintip kocak! Hahaha seru banget!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha thanks!
DeleteCobain kesini deh kalau di Surabaya
Just found this article :) Very interesting. Thanks for reviewing us and can't wait to see you again!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome ;)
Delete